This page points to tools and documentation that can help you develop scripts and server apps for the standalone Dart VM.
- Handy for both beginners and experts, DartPad lets you try out language features and dart:* APIs.
- Dart SDK
- Download the Dart SDK to get the core Dart libraries and Dart VM Tools.
- More tools
- The Dart Tools page links to generally useful tools, such as Dart plugins for your favorite IDE or editor.
You might find the following tutorials helpful.
- Get Started
- Shows how to write a basic Dart script.
- Write Command-Line Apps
- Introduces dart:io and the args package.
- Write HTTP Clients & Servers
- Features dart:io and the http_server package.
- A Tour of the dart:io Library
- Shows how to use the major features of the dart:io library. You can use the dart:io library in command-line scripts, servers, and Flutter mobile apps.
- Cookbook: Dart by Example
- Code snippets that perform common I/O tasks, featuring APIs from dart:io, dart:convert, the path package, and more.
- Articles: Dart VM
- A collection of articles covering topics such as benchmarking, numeric computation, and SIMD.